Pacific Coast Fog Fest 2023
- Presented By: City of Pacifica
- Dates: 9/23/2023, 9/24/2023
- Location: City of Pacifica
Pacifica, CA 94044
- Phone: (650) 355-8200
- Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Price: Free
Join the celebration with music, arts & crafts, food & drinks, play areas for the kids, community of friends old & new, all one block from the Pacific Ocean!
* The Parade starts Saturday morning at 10:00 at the South end of Palmetto Avenue.
* While strolling along Palmetto Ave you’ll enjoy the wide variety of entertainment on the Fog Fest’s stages including fabulous music. Check out the South Stage at Montecito Ave, the Center Stage at Santa Maria Ave, or relax on the lawn in front of the North Stage on the corner of Bella Vista Ave.
* There will be over 200 arts/crafts and vendor booths of custom-made and one-of-a-kind jewelry, soaps, floral arrangements, pottery, fashion apparel, oil and watercolor paintings, photography, glass, ceramics, textiles, leather, wood, metal wall hangings, mixed media sculptures, and much more displayed by local and national artists and product vendors.
* A classic amusements area has a variety of carnival-like games and rides for children. Located south of IBL Middle School, look for the fun rides right off of Palmetto Ave.
* A variety of fun contests and special attractions are offered for everyone in the family including Fog Jog and Photo Contest. Participate in our parade & marching band contest Saturday morning with cash prizes and certificates. On Sunday at Center Stage we’ll announce the winners of our various contests that precede the festival. At the South Stage our local TV station, PCT TV 26, records all the live action for replay just in case you miss it.
* From BBQ to burritos and fried calamari to kettle corn, we’re sure that everyone will find something to their taste. Beverage choices include premium red and white wines and excellent beer along with soft drinks and water. As always, you’ll find two Fog Cutter booths and a Champagne Sunset booth both on Palmetto Avenue. A Fog Cutter is a secret signature drink that festival goers rave about, served only at the Fog Fest. You can choose to have your wine, beer, Fog Cutter or Champagne Sunset be served in our keepsake glassware.
Click here to learn more about this great event!