Watch the 2022 World Cup at Gourmet Haus Staudt
The German restaurant and beer garden is showing games featuring Germany, Mexico and the United States. Doors will open a half-hour before start time:
* Wednesday, November 23: 4:30 AM for Germany vs. Japan (at 5:00 AM)
* Friday, November 25: 10:30 AM for USA vs. England (at 11:00 AM)
* Saturday, November 26: 10:30 AM for Mexico vs. Argentina (at 11:00 AM)
* Sunday, November 27: 10:30 AM for Germany vs. Spain (at 11:00 AM)
* Tuesday, November 29: 10:30 AM for USA vs. Iran (at 11:00 AM)
* Wednesday, November 30: 10:30 AM for Mexico vs. Saudi Arabia (at 11:00 AM)
* Thursday, December 1: 10:30 AM for Germany vs. Costa Rica (at 11:00 AM)
The menu includes a range of German specialties, from bratwurst to pork schnitzel and Bavarian pretzels, and a daily rotation of 25 draft beers (11 German and 14 craft), plus bottled beer, cider and wine. There’s even a market with German goods and a bottle shop for take-home beer and cider.
Click here for a full 2022 World Cup schedule.