The Bottle Shop
- Happy Hour:
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Private Dining and Banquet Rooms:
- Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Semi-Private Dining and Banquet Rooms:
- Min Group Size: 30
- Max Group Size: 85
- Open For Business:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Description They offer on-site and off-site teambuilding activities such as cooking classes, wine and food pairings, wine tastings, and wine education. A sound system is available.
- Reception Capacity 85
- Space Notes Patio – 30 seated Indoor Section – 30 seated Largest reception – 85 standing
- A/V (In-house) true
- Outdoor Capacity 30
- Banquet Capacity 30
- Number of Rooms 1
The Bottle Shop is located downtown Redwood City. Enjoy a glass in our sunny wine garden or a custom pairing to your chosen bottle in our bar lounge. We have an array of wines to choose from for either in-house consumption or to take home for your collection or own event.
Our lunch and dinner menu is an exciting French-American, Michelin-inspired collection of cheese and charcuterie boards, small plates, and full serving options that change seasonally. We host fun in-house wine events such as winemakers dinners that offer an exclusive food and wine pairing menu, as well as lower-key wine tasting events. We are available for private event bookings as well, using either the wine garden, the bar lounge, or both! In addition, we offer on-site and off-site team building activities such as cooking classes, wine and food pairings, wine tastings, and wine education.
The Bottle Shop is open Tuesday - Saturday from 12:00 PM - 11:30 PM. Kitchen closes at 8:30 PM.