- Cost: $$$
- Large Group: 25 to 50 people
- Happy Hour:
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Private Dining and Banquet Rooms:
- Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Semi-Private Dining and Banquet Rooms:
- Number of Semi-Private Rooms: 1
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Delivery Available:
- Curbside Pick Up Available:
- Online Orders Available:
- Single Use Menus:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Masks Provided:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Description Our San Mateo location offers a variety of beautiful, intimate, spaces and amenities for both celebrations and meetings.
- Reception Capacity 50
- A/V (In-house) true
- Banquet Capacity 35
- Number of Rooms 2
- Banquet Capacity: 35
- Reception Capacity: 50
- Banquet Capacity: 36
- Reception Capacity: 40
SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD. PACIFIC FLAVORS. WESTCOAST STYLE.
Pacific Catch is a WestCoast Fish House dedicated to delivering high quality sustainable seafood with a unique perspective. The menu explores styles and ingredients found throughout the Pacific. We also offer a variety of Fresh Catch specials highlighting specific regions in the Pacific and seasonal offerings.
Our FISHBAR features sustainable poke, ceviche, shellfish and tataki on ice! These platters instantly turn your table into a party. While our FRESH CATCH features sustainable fish served in four uniquely WestCoast Styles with your choice of sides. Pacific flavors shine in these preparations.
Pacific Catch also offers options for private and semi-private dining at their restaurant. Catering is also available, from an intimate dinner party, to a lunch meeting at the office, let us do the work.
Join us for our Happy Hour. Bites. Cocktails. Beer and Wine.
Monday–Friday | 4–6 PM
Our San Mateo location is open:
Sun – Thurs from 11:00am – 9:30pm
Fri – Sat from 11:00am – 10:30pm
Make a reservation now!