- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
The Anderson Collection at Stanford University is an extraordinary collection of modern and contemporary American paintings and sculpture. The museum was established by a generous gift of 121 works from the private collection of Harry W. and Mary Margaret Anderson and Mary Patricia Anderson Pence, from one of the world’s most outstanding private assemblies of art built by the family over the past 50 years. The collection has expanded with gifts of paintings, sculptures, and works on paper. Highlights include works by Helen Frankenthaler, Jackson Pollock, Mark Rothko, Agnes Martin, and Willem De Kooning.
The museum is open Wednesday-Sunday from 11:00 - 5:00. Free, all-day reservations are required for every visitor. Docent-led tours are offered Saturdays and Sundays at 12:30 and 2:30.