Vina Enoteca Restaurant
- Cost: $$$$
- Large Group: 75 to 100 people
- Happy Hour:
- Parking lot
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Private Dining and Banquet Rooms:
- Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Semi-Private Dining and Banquet Rooms:
- Temporarily Closed:
- Description This is a beautiful venue for any event, with modern décor and rustic wooden beams and brick work. The restaurant focuses on fresh made pasta, pizza and bread comprised of traditional Italian favorites and modern interpretations executed to the highest standards. Our Italian and surrounding region wine program and house crafted cocktails compliment the cuisine, bringing a refined European taste to the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Space Notes For private events, Vina Enoteca can accommodate your party of 10 to 200 guests. You would need to buy out the restaurant for 200. They have other space available for a group less than 200.
- Outdoor Capacity 0
- Banquet Capacity 200
- Number of Rooms 1
Vina Enoteca is a full-service Italian restaurant and bar located at the Stanford Barn in Palo Alto. They bring the rustic charm of Italy to the Silicon Valley with food that warms the soul in a setting unlike any other. Come gather with family and friends and sip fine wine, craft cocktails and savor modern Italian cuisine in a comfortable setting. Their fantastic team will guide you through an unforgettable dining experience.
A bit of history – the 1888 barn was originally a winery for the surrounding vineyards. Now, modern décor and lighting accent the rustic barn’s historic brickwork and wooden beams. The restaurant’s concept is viewed through an Italian lens focused on fresh made pasta, pizza and bread comprised of traditional Italian favorites and modern interpretations executed to the highest standards.
Vina Enoteca offers one-of-a-kind team building activities:
LEARN TO MAKE PASTA LIKE AN ITALIAN NONNA
Take your team to "Learn to Make Pasta Like an Italian Nonna" at Vina Enoteca. They are experts at pasta making and in this team building class you will make 3 different types of pasta (tagliatelle, tortelli and ravioli). The class is 2 hours and $85 per guests.
POP THE CORK
Champagne Class – learn about the history of champagne from wine making to the aging of champagne and taste 3 major champagne houses. $120 per guest.
MAKE A COCKTAIL LIKE A PRO
From a classic Martini to an Old Fashion, learn how to mix like a true mixologist. Make 3 drinks per class, $80 per guest.
Make your events memorable at Vina Enoteca by hosting your upcoming party or business gathering in their private dining room. Whether you’re a party of 10 or 200, Vina Enoteca will tailor your event to exceed your expectations. Please contact their catering and events manager for more information.